A recent study by the Institute of Medicine found that in the U.S., patients make more visits to alternative medicine practitioners than to primary care physicians. Alternative medicine includes acupuncture, Reiki, yoga, herbs, massage, flower essences, hypnotherapy and more! With so many options available to us, it can be confusing to know what type of approach can help us truly achieve the healing we seek. This workshop demystifies alternative medicine by helping us understand what it is, how it works, and when it might be most effective. This workshop is ideal for anyone who is considering incorporating alternative therapies into their healing regimen, and anyone who want to deepen their understanding of this powerful medicine.
Note: This workshop is the first installment of the Mind-Body-Spirit Medicine Series.
In this 45 minute workshop, you'll explore:
* The relationship between illness, health, sickness and disease
* The anatomy of the subtle energy body
* An overview of holistic therapies to address body, mind, and spirit
* Self-healing tools to support your health and wellness on all levels
* A paradigm for manifestation
* Tools to create your own holistic health regimen
Course Code: MBW101
Additional Materials Required? No