Whether you are new to flower essence therapy or a seasoned practitioner, this 6 month apprenticeship will deepen your relationship with this sacred plant medicine.
In this interactive personal and professional development course, acupuncturist Lindsay Fauntleroy introduces the Five Elements of Chinese Medicine as a window into the soul. Through lectures, community, and personal experience, you'll discover:
- how to work deeply with flower essences to facilitate inner soul work and transformation
- key indications and combinations of FES, Bach, and Alaskan flower essences
- how to recognize the 5 Elements as vibrant archetypal forces in yourself and others
- how to incorporate indigenous healing perspectives into a modern wellness ritual
- meditations, yoga asanas, essential oils, gemstones and other earth medicine to support your flower essence work
- your unique place within community of practitioners committed to aligning their wellness practice with spiritual and holistic equity
We are so excited to offer this apprenticeship partnership with Flower Power NYC! It meets for 6 live workshops and 6 virtual workshops via Zoom
MARCH -AUGUST 2020 PROGRAM DATES
Group Class @ Flower Power, 406 E. 9th St, NYC
Sundays, 10am- 11:45pm
March 15th- Start date!
Virtual Class via Zoom (also required)
Save 10% when you pay in full!
Optional Payment Plan:
$125 registration deposit + 5 monthly payments of $85
Students receive 20% discount off of personal consultations during the apprenticeship