Whether you are seeking tools for personal growth or a seasoned practitioner, this five month apprenticeship will deepen your relationship with sacred medicine for the soul.
In this interactive course, acupuncturist Lindsay Fauntleroy introduces the Five Elements of Chinese Medicine as potent healing portals. You'll discover:
- how to develop modern wellness rituals based on indigenous healing perspectives
- how to work deeply with flower essences to for inner soul work and transformation
- key indications and combinations of FES, Bach, and Alaskan flower essences
- how to recognize the 5 Elements as vibrant archetypal forces in yourself and others
- meditations, yoga asanas, essential oils, gemstones and other earth medicine to support your flower essence work
- your unique place within community committed to aligning their wellness practice with spiritual and holistic equity
The course meets for 10 Virtual Workshops via Zoom, on Sundays from 10am-11:30am. In between virtual sessions, you'll stay engaged through a private student discussion forum, reflection assignments as you develop an intimate relationship with plant medicine and alchemy, and a carefully curated selection of readings to deepen your understanding of magic and medicine!
MAY - SEPTEMBER 2020 OVERVIEW
Unit 1: May 17th, 31st
Water Element- Soul medicine for stillness, introspection, intuition and renewal
Unit 2: June 14th, 28th
Wood Element- Soul medicine for agency, vision, purpose and justice
Unit 3: July 12th, 26th
Fire Element- Soul medicine for relationships, connection, vulnerability and intimacy
Unit 4: August 9th, 23rd
Earth Element- Soul medicine for nurturing, self-care, and connecting to the physical body
Unit 5: September 13th, 27th
Metal Element- Soul medicine for spirituality, reverence, and connection with light beings
Full Course Tuition (all 5 months)
Optional payment Plan: 5 monthly payments of $110
One Element at a Time?
Monthly drop in Rate: $125
Facing Financial Hardship? We have a limited amount of scholarships available.
"I loved learning about geometry found in nature and coming to a much deeper understanding of how humans and plants are so closely interconnected..."
"Lindsay's trainings provide support, growth and connection. You feel complete at the conclusion of the program because of the level of instruction and guidance..."
"Lindsay brings her skills as an educator and as a holistic practitioner together to build an environment where knowledge and growth are not just handed to you as information- they are created together as embodied and shared experiences..."