Filtered water, organic grape alcohol, glycerine, and an infusion of flower essences including White Chestnut, California Valerian, Iris and Star Tulip
- To cultivate a meditative presence that allows attentiveness to the present moment
- When there is a tendency to worry about the past or fret about the future
- To cultivate the ability to find inspiration in the now
- For peace of mind and clarity, especially during times that require focused attention to the present
- To cultivate patience and ease when frequently agitated by things or people moving "too slow"
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are intended to support general wellbeing and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. Consult your health care provider before beginning any health and wellness regimen.
A flower essence recipe to support attunement to the beauty and wonder of the present moment
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift... which is why we call it the present.” -Bill Keane