Filtered water, organic grape alcohol, glycerine, and an infusion of flower essences including Olive, Star of Bethlehem, Oak, and Sweet Chestnut
- During periods of exhaustion after strenuous mental, physical, or emotional work
- To promote introspection and rest so that one can take stock of their emotional and physical resources
- To encourage relaxation when there is a tendency to overwork
- During times of prolonged emotional suffering or personal crisis
- When one is convinced there too many responsibilities to take a break or vacation
- As part of a healing regimen when one feels as though their inner reserves are depleted
- To support periods of adrenal fatigue or burn out, when one loses the ability or motivation to 'get up and go'
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are intended to support general wellbeing and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. Consult your health care provider before beginning any health and wellness regimen.
A restorative flower essence recipe to replenish your inner reserves
"Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for. Each of us needs to withdraw from the cares which will not withdraw from us."