Filtered water, organic grape alcohol, glycerine, and an infusion of flower essences including Joshua Tree, Mariposa Lily, Saguaro and Blueberry Pollen
- When exploring ancestral and cultural heritage for a deeper understanding of self
- To open receptivity to the guidance of elders and ancestors
- To support the exploration and healing of wounds in the family or origin
- During times when the individual must carve a new path that differs from the values of the family
- To support the healing of generational trauma or family karma
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are intended to support general wellbeing and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. Consult your health care provider before beginning any health and wellness regimen.
A flower essence to support family healing and connection to ancestral wisdom
The word Sankofa comes from the Akan people of Ghana, an Akan term that literally means, “to go back and get it.” One of the Adinkra symbols for Sankofa depicts a mythical bird flying forward with its head turned backward.