Filtered water, organic grape alcohol, glycerine, and an infusion of flower essences including Sagebrush, Walnut, Bleeding Heart, and White Chestnut.
- To bring awareness to subconscious thoughts and habits that no longer serve you so they can be consciously released
- To release unhealthy attachments to people, places, or things
- As an aid during a period of decluttering or reorganizing the mind, heart or home
- As part of a physical cleanse or fast to support mental and emotional release
- To encourage the soul's forward growth by letting go of the past
- To create space in the mind and heart for new love and opportunities
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are intended to support general wellbeing and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. Consult your health care provider before beginning any health and wellness regimen.
Exhale is a flower essence recipe to support our ability to let go of what we no longer need- habits, thoughts, people, and clutter- so that we can create space for something new and exciting in our lives.
Bag lady you gone hurt your back
Dragging all them bags like that
I guess nobody ever told you
All you must hold on to
Is you, is you, is you...
Bag lady, hmm
Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go
- Erykah Badu