Filtered water, organic grape alcohol, glycerine, and an infusion of flower essences including: Manzanita, Pretty Face, Cassiope, Self-Heal and Red Penstamon
- At the start of any health or fitness program
- To increase motivation for physical activity and to reconnect to the body's desire to be active
- To explore body rhythms and habits, including food, sleep and sex
- To explore discontent with the body's physical form- especially when there is a desire to gain weight, lose weight or change a physical feature
- To explore the emotional roots of chronic physical pain or discomfort
- After periods of stress or trauma, to reconnect to the parts of the body that feel numb and uninhabited
- To feel grounded in the physical body when there is a tendency towards clumsiness or "spacing out"
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are intended to support general wellbeing and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. Consult your health care provider before beginning any health and wellness regimen.
A flower essence recipe to honor the magnificence of the physical body
We are not physical beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a physical experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin