For many of us the winter holidays create tension and stress, as we over-schedule our lives with numerous external activities and indulge in too many rich foods and drinks. The end result is that there is congestion and sluggishness in the body, including tightness in the muscles and general fluid retention. Our challenge is to learn the right pacing of life that aligns the body with the soul, so that we can relax and receive nourishment as well as perform in the world.
The Flower Fusion:
Hand-harvested blossoms of Dandelion are sun-infused in organic almond oil and Palma Christi (castor) Oil, well known for its health promoting qualities to the liver and general metabolism. The essential oils of Rosemary and Juniper provide energizing and invigorating qualities. The flower essences of Dandelion, Tansy and Zinnia address stagnation and tension by instilling a greater sense of body-soul alignment, and presence for life’s unfolding rhythms.
- Use as a general health tonic to nourish and support the liver, the organ that regulates and replenishes life force
- Use as a relief aid for stiff or tight muscles due to tension or excessive physical stress
- Apply in compresses or warm baths to ease water retention and support feminine hormonal balance, including PMS, perimenopause, or menopause
- Use for general detoxification by enlivening the liver meridian
- Rub directly into neck and shoulders for chronic neck & shoulder tension, after the morning shower, or in hot compresses and baths at night