Registration for the 2020-2021 Class opens in August!
Whether you are seeking tools for personal growth or a seasoned practitioner, this five month apprenticeship will deepen your relationship with sacred medicine for the soul.
In this interactive course, acupuncturist Lindsay Fauntleroy introduces the Five Elements of Chinese Medicine as potent healing portals. You'll discover:
- how to develop modern wellness rituals based on indigenous healing perspectives
- how to work deeply with flower essences to for inner soul work and transformation
- key indications and combinations of FES, Bach, and Alaskan flower essences
- how to recognize the 5 Elements as vibrant archetypal forces in yourself and others
- meditations, yoga asanas, essential oils, gemstones and other earth medicine to support your flower essence work
- your unique place within community committed to aligning their wellness practice with spiritual and holistic equity
The course meets for 10 Virtual Workshops via Zoom, on Sundays from 10am-11:30am. In between virtual sessions, you'll stay engaged through a private student discussion forum, reflection assignments as you develop an intimate relationship with plant medicine and alchemy, and a carefully curated selection of readings to deepen your understanding of magic and medicine!
October 2020- February 2021
Unit 1: Water
Soul medicine for stillness, introspection, intuition and renewal
Unit 2: Wood
Soul medicine for agency, vision, purpose and justice
Unit 3: Fire
Soul medicine for relationships, connection, vulnerability and intimacy
Unit 4: Earth
Soul medicine for nurturing, self-care, and connecting to the physical body
Unit 5: Metal
Soul medicine for spirituality, reverence, and connection with light beings
"I loved learning about geometry found in nature and coming to a much deeper understanding of how humans and plants are so closely interconnected..."
"Lindsay's trainings provide support, growth and connection. You feel complete at the conclusion of the program because of the level of instruction and guidance..."
"Lindsay brings her skills as an educator and as a holistic practitioner together to build an environment where knowledge and growth are not just handed to you as information- they are created together as embodied and shared experiences..."
Registration for the 20-21 class opens in August!